While Drupal "out-of-the-box" is great for SEO, this hands-on course teaches the fundamentals you need to optimize your site's potential and improve your search engine ranking.
This course will dive into how Drupal does SEO, cover basic principals of SEO, and introduce you to tools you can use to monitor your site and modules you can configure to enhance your SEO rankings.
Marketers, content editors, and developers will all benefit from learning the tools and techniques for increasing your site's SEO.
Experience with Drupal content editing
- Definition of key SEO terms
- How Drupal Does SEO (all the modules you need)
- Current Analysis (free tools)
- Basic Principles of SEO
- Analyzing Search Intent
- On-Page SEO
- Optimizing a Page for Your Keywords
- Link Building
- Technical SEO
- Making the Most of the Drupal Tools
- Other tools that can help