The Healthcare Private Equity Association ("HCPEA") is a nonprofit trade association 501(c)(6) that represents the U.S. healthcare private equity industry. HCPEA's mission is to support the reputation, knowledge and relationships of the healthcare private equity community.
HCPEA accomplishes its mission by:
- Fostering greater understanding of private equity's contributions to the healthcare economy
- Supporting public policy initiatives that make healthcare an appealing sector for investment
- Promoting institutional/limited partner investment in the healthcare private equity industry
- Providing reliable industry data and news
- Investing in the professional development of its members
- Facilitating interaction among its members